Construction notice: Several parking lots will be repaved on Main Campus beginning Monday, July 12. Please use lots D and F for parking.
Student Resources Center (SRC)
The College provides all student support services virtually. The College encourages students and visitors to connect with our support staff using email or by telephone. For email addresses, telephone numbers, and virtual hours of operation for any student support service, visit our HelpHub. For more information about our online resources, explore our Virtual Student Resources Center.
However, we understand that some students or visitors may not have adequate technology to connect with our services virtually. The Main Campus Student Resource Center will provide on-campus, limited hours each week to provide direct support for students who are unable to access support remotely.
We will serve students at these locations who
- Do not have home access to a computer to complete enrollment steps (enrollment application, ConnectSession, registration, financial aid, etc.) or access support services;
- Have no or limited internet access to complete enrollment steps or access support services;
- Do not have access to a printer and need to print materials for instructional or support services reasons;
- Must show documentation to an employee in person (e.g., transcripts, Financial Aid documents);
- Need a reasonable on-campus accommodation as determined by Accessibility Services.
Durham Tech representatives will be available at the Student Resource Center to provide access to campus computers that will connect students with advisors, registration staff, counselors, financial aid advisor, or other key support persons.
Days and Hours
Monday - Thursday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Phail Wynn Jr. Student Services Center (Building 10, first-floor)
Students who drive to campus to visit the Student Resources Center can park in Parking Lot A, near the White Building (Building 1). The College also offers ADA parking spaces in the roundabout at the Wynn Center for vehicles with a visible DMV hangtag.