IT Open Lab Schedule
Online Assistance for IT Program Students
Information Technologies Students now have an online resource for assistance when encountering issues related to the unique academic and technical challenges associated with their coursework. Our IT Lab Administrators will be manning our Skype channel (DTCC IT Administrator) during limited times to assist (subject to staff availability).
Mondays and Wednesdays: Noon-2:00 p.m.
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 2:00-4:00 p.m.
Our work study students are, like their counterparts, finishing various IT- related degrees and possess various skill sets to address many related issues including:
- Help Accessing Remote Resources
- Basic Technical and hardware troubleshooting/ Walk-through
- Netlab Issues/ Password Resets
- Basic Networking, coding and Security Concepts
- Cloud Fundamentals including basic AWS management
- MS Office
- MAC OS Questions
How to Access:
You do not need to have the SKYPE app installed to use the service.
Using Internet Explorer, Chrome or Edge:
- Launch your Internet Explorer or Edge Web browser and go to skype.com. Mozilla is not supported.
- Select Chat Now
- Sign In or create a free account.
- In the search field, Type DTCC IT Lab Administrator. Your results should populate in the field below.
- Right-click on the profile and choose Add Contact.
- Now you can chat, request a video call or add DTCC IT Administrator as a Contact.