Construction notice: Several parking lots will be repaved on Main Campus beginning Monday, July 12. Please use lots D and F for parking.
Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) of Durham County
Make a difference in Durham! The Retired and Senior Volunteer Program of Durham County (RSVP) is a National Service Senior Corps project. RSVP volunteers serve with nonprofit and public agencies to help meet critical community needs.
Volunteer through RSVP so you may:
- Choose how and where you want to serve with personalized volunteer placement and support to meet vital community needs.
- Meet new people, stay active and engaged, and know you are making a difference for your community.
- Gain new knowledge and share your skills and expertise.
RSVP provides volunteer insurance for when volunteers are performing their duties as well as transportation reimbursement for travel to and from the volunteer site.
Free tax preparation assistance begins February 21, 2021.
- Virtual assistance - until April 3 or
- Do it yourself with free filing
Email email@example.com to learn more.