Construction notice: Several parking lots will be repaved on Main Campus beginning Monday, July 12. Please use lots D and F for parking.
Financial Aid Verification Forms
As your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is processed, you may be selected by the federal government to verify the accuracy of your information. Additional forms may need to be completed. Financial Aid staff will need to receive and verify this additional documentation from you before an award can be made. It is very important that you submit any required documentation as soon as possible to avoid delays in processing time. You may review the status of the submission of these forms using the "My Documents" screen in your Self-Service account.
Use the appropriate forms below if you have been asked by Durham Tech's Financial Aid office to submit additional documentation to apply for financial aid. The notification email will include the verification group number you are assigned. You only need to fill out the forms for that verification group.
2020–2021 Forms (Fall 2020/Spring 2021/Summer 2021)
- Bachelor’s Degree Verification (PDF)
- Identity/Statement of Educational Purpose Verification (Notary) (PDF)
- Identity/Statement of Educational Purpose Verification (In office (PDF))
- Number in Household and College for Dependent Students (PDF)
- Number in Household and College for Independent Students (PDF)
- Loan Authorization (PDF)
- Financial Aid Adjustment (PDF)
- Unusual Enrollment History (PDF)
- Loan Increase Authorization (PDF)
- Financial Aid Suspension Appeal - Completion Rate and / or GPA Suspension (PDF)
- Financial Aid Suspension Appeal - Maximum Time Frame Suspension (PDF)
Method of Submission
Signed forms may be submitted one of the following ways:
- Upload scanned document: Durham Tech Document submission site
- Email scanned document: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 919-536-7260
- Mail: Financial Aid Office, 1637 Lawson Street, Durham NC 27703
Please note: The College is currently in Phase 3.0 for College Operations. During this phase, our campuses will not be open to walk-in students or visitors.