Durham Tech employees are working remotely in response to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Student Communications staff responses to emails and calls may be delayed. We will do our best to be responsive to all requests and communications during this time.
As we transition from spring semester to the summer semester, we will respond to emails and voicemails within two (2) business days. You may also reach out directly to the employee using the employee directory.
If you are looking for a particular office on campus, please use the following email addresses as appropriate:
- Durham Tech Bookstore: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admissions, Records and Registration:
- email@example.com – admissions questions
- firstname.lastname@example.org – transcript request, eforms questions, Demographic information, other student records issues.
- email@example.com – registration issues and questions
- firstname.lastname@example.org – graduation application and questions
- email@example.com – questions or issues for the registrar
- firstname.lastname@example.org – testing questions or issues
- Career and College Promise (CCP): email@example.com
- Financial Aid: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advising: email@example.com
- Business Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the Help Hub for instructions on activating your accounts, Sakai assistance, and more.
View information regarding admissions steps, registration dates, payment deadlines, and more.
Please make sure to check your Connectmail and Self Service accounts for any communication regarding your student status, which can be accessed on the Current Students web page along with other important links.
The Durham Technical Community College ConnectCenter and Welcome Desk are staffed with knowledgeable Durham Tech students who will assist you with any question(s) regarding the College.
Need help now? Call us. Email us. Chat with us. Visit us.
Call 919-536-7200, and select “0” (zero).
Email email@example.com or complete the form below.
Chat with us online.
Student Communication Assistants
The ConnectCenter is staffed by experienced students who answer questions via phone from the general public and students. The student communication assistants also answer questions from walk-in visitors at the Wynn Center Welcome Desk. Student communication assistants answer questions related to Durham Tech service, procedures, programs, deadlines, and terminology. They also assist students with the setup of their ConnectMail and Self-Service accounts.
In recent years, the ConnectCenter has been recognized for outstanding student and customer service with special awards for its Live Chat service.