Financial Aid and Voucher Charge Dates
In the Durham Tech Bookstore
Textbooks, access codes, and supplies may be charged. Students are required to present a copy of their class schedule (paper or electronic) to bookstore personnel in order to use financial aid to purchase textbooks.
- Spring Semester 2020: January 8-27
- Spring Semester 2020: Mini-Session II: March 9-26
- Summer Term 2020: May 19-June 4
Technology: Students are required to submit the completed and signed Verification of Class Attendance form to bookstore personnel before they are allowed to charge technology such as computers, tablets, and printers.
If you are enrolled in an online course, please request that your instructor email Kenisha Wright and copy you, stating that you have attended at least one of their class periods this semester. The bookstore manager will accept an email from your instructor if it is sent from their Durham Tech email.
- Spring Semester 2020: January 14-27
- Spring Semester 2020: Mini-Session II: March 17-26
- Summer Term 2020: May 27-June 4
Note: The website will ask for your card number after choosing Financial Aid as the payment option. The card number is your 7-digit Student ID number. Online orders may be shipped directly to the student or be picked up by the student (with a picture ID) from the Durham Tech Bookstore.
Textbooks and access codes may be charged in the online bookstore:
- Spring Semester 2020: January 2-27 (pickup/shipping starts January 8)
- Spring Semester 2020: Mini-Session II: March 9-26 (pickup/shipping starts March 11)
- Summer Term 2020: May 19-June 4 (pickup/shipping starts May 20)
Other Bookstore Vendors
You may be able to use financial aid disbursements to purchase or rent textbooks from other vendors. Search the vendor for accepted forms of payment and contact the Financial Aid office in the Wynn Center, room 10-210, to learn more about this option.