SECU Bridge to Career Program
The SECU Bridge to Career Program was designed as a workforce education program to help remove financial barriers for students seeking to obtain state regulated or industry-recognized credentials.
- Be a US citizen and a NC resident.
- Be enrolled in a short-term training program that leads to a state-regulated or industry recognized credential that is offered through Durham Tech’s Continuing Education division.
- Not be a director, employee, or family member of an employee of SECU or the SECU foundation.
- Be one of the following:
- Unemployed or underemployed adult
- A member of the NC National Guard
- Military Veteran or spouse of a Veteran
- Underserved population in a specific workforce or area
How to Apply:
A selection committee will review all applications and select recipients. The application deadline has passed for this year. The application will be linked here when the application period reopens.
Award recipients must consent to the release of their names and images for the publication of the NC Community College System Office, Durham Tech and its foundation, and SECU and its foundation. Recipients must also agree to provide testimonials for use by the aforementioned organizations at the completion of their course of study.